Mary Elizabeth Price, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Mary Elizabeth Price is committed to providing exceptional care in the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma or other related eye conditions. She cares deeply for her patients and feels blessed to be able to provide such a critical service. Originally from the Philadelphia area, she relocated to Wilmington in 2007 and opened Carolina Glaucoma, PA in April 2008 to provide a more focused approach for our patients’ glaucoma care.
Mary Elizabeth Price is board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and specializes in the treatment of glaucoma, complicated anterior segment disease and treatment of uveitis. Dr. Price has completed the following training:
- Doctorate in Medicine, Georgetown University Medical School
- Internal Medicine residency, George Washington University Pennsylvania Hospital (University of Pennsylvania affiliation)
- Rheumatology Fellowship, Thomas Jefferson University
- Ophthalmology residency, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
- Glaucoma Fellowship, Duke University Eye Center
Dr. Price has been on staff at Virginia Eye Institute in Richmond, Virginia and with Surgical Eye Care in Wilmington, North Carolina. In April of 2008, Dr. Price opened her own practice, Carolina Glaucoma, P. A., with offices in both Wilmington and Supply, North Carolina.
1907 S. 17th St., Suite 3
Wilmington, NC 28401
Phone: (910) 341-0011
Fax: (910) 341-0012
14 Doctor's Circle, Suite 5
Supply, NC 28462
Phone: (910) 754-3937
Fax: (910) 754-3255